Monday, December 8, 2014

Dear Reader

Hello!
I'm Megan, the other half of the Prospering Dandelions partnership. (Note: You can tell when I'm writing, because Jared will type in blue, while I type in black.)
This blog was created as a place where dreamers can collect and edify one another. Hopefully, you will sense this as we post more often. Hopefully, you are one of those dreamers who will join us in changing the world.
 I wish I could give you a good, certain idea of what is going to happen with this blog. Knowing exactly what to expect from an experience is certainly more comfortable, but we have only a hazy outline of what we are going to post. As two teens passionate about life and changing the world, you can safely assume that we are going to write about our challenges, dreams, joys, and musings on life in general. That is about as concrete as I can get, however.
So, join us.

2 comments: